Sunday, December 14, 2008

WE ARE STILL ALIVE!!!!



Well we have been one super duper busy family!!! With Christmas coming up and the past few months things have been crazier then ever!

I am sure everyone is wondering where have we been and what in the world are we up to!

Well let me clue you in....

November we got off to a pretty good start... All the kids are now in school and have been doing GREAT with it!!! They love their teachers and are making so many friends! Its so hard for me to keep up with all their names. Rylee has been 100% staff free. Blake had his surgery and everything came back GREAT! My sister and Ava moved in with us till she finds another place to go and Ryan has been busier then ever with work and getting his moving business up and running! Thanksgiving time was a little harder this year though... this was the first year I have spent Thanksgiving or should I say ANY holiday without my mom and s.dad in Cali. Seeing that they are there and we are here we have planned to look forward to Christmas and take the trip to see them at that time. Besides not being with them on Thanksgiving we also got the news that my mom has Cancer. Yes I know my heart sank too! She has Colon Cancer and we are praying EVERYDAY for that she gets through this with all of her friends and family! She is doing really well though. She is in HIGH spirits and she is a SURVIVOR ALREADY! She has been through alot in the past and this is just a milestone that TO WILL PASS!

December has been a month of ups and downs and toppsy turvy turn arounds also! It started up with celebrating my step dads birthday. He got the best present ever... my mom came home from the hospital (After Six days there) that day. We then celebrated Jordans birthday on Dec 4th with him at the Angel. It was really nice to be able to get the family there. The kids sang him Happy Birthday and we had our traditional Confetti Cup Cakes! YUM! We enjoyed it very much! We learned how to make Ravioli's with Grandpa G and Cindy. It was a fun experience that I can't wait to be a part of during the holiday times from here on. We also have been meeting lots of new extended family during this holiday season. My sister decided to move to California with my parents up there in Kerman. She will be leaving on Monday December 15th. My parents came down on Friday 12th to help her move. It has been nice to be able to see them. Especially my mom. She looks good and is doing really well with staying in good spirits with her health.
We have been struggling with finding a home of our own though. Hopefully at the beginning of 2009 we will be a little more lucky in that department! We have put the looking on hold for the time being with finals and the kids holiday break coming up life is about to get just a little more crazy. We will be leaving for a well needed trip to California on the 23rd of December and then we will be coming back on December 28th just in time for the New Year!!!

Hope evryone is doing good and I will be sure to put another post up soon!

I did update photos on my shutterfly account so be sure to go check it out!

No comments: